Skip to main content

Classic SNL Comedy, Space Rockers, Roller Derby, Symphony, Pink Floyd, Pro Boxing!! Saturday Night! DFW Couples!!

Former SNL funny guys Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller and Kevin Nealon will be appearing together tonight at the Allen Event Center 200 E. Stacy Rd. Allen TX.  The laughs start at 7:30pm.  Grab your love, go and laugh!!



Live blues?  Andy T-Nick Nickson band is going to be playing at J&J Blues Bar at 10pm tonight.  937 Woodward St. Fort Worth.  Drink, chill, and relax with your love.

This is awesome!!  Space Rockers, an Austin Band are basically guys dressed up on superhero costumes.  They play Dance and Hip Hop from the 70s, 80s and 90s.  Think Run DMC, House of Pain, Flo Rida and Nelly.. They will be at the Capital Bar, 3017 Morton St.  Fort Worth.  Show starts at 9:30pm




Its a mystery dinner tonight!! Eat, and help solve a crime, and laugh at the comedy you'll be surrounded in at Birra Porettis 668 Lincoln Sq. in Arlington. Its from 7:30 to 9pm and its $30. Food + Entertainment, you cant beat that!

Get out and experience all the high adrenaline excitement of Roller Derby tonight when the ladies of 4-0 Death Row Rumblers take on the 4-1 Wrecking Crew.  Its going to be at the Nytex Sports Center, 8851 Ice House Dr.  North Richland Hills, TX.  $15  6:30pm.





Symphony??  Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra presents Howard Hilliard.  Its in Carpenter Hall of the Irving Performing Arts Center, 3333 N. Macarthur Blvd.  Irving 75062.  He will be performing Mozarts French Horn Concert No 1 in D Major.  In addition to his performance the Las Colinas Symphony Orchestra will also be performing Bernstein's On the Town, Coplands Rodeo, Bartok's Dance Suite, and Anderson's Waltzing Cat.  Tickets are $16.50 to $46.50.

Pink Floyd anyone?? Enjoy a 60's style laser light show set to the music of Pink Floyd!! Sounds trippy but this is actually kid friendly :-) Its at the UTA Planetarium 700 Planetarium Dr. Arlington. Show starts at 7pm and $4 for children, $6 for adults.

PRO BOXING???  Go watch the Bud Light Pro Boxing Series at Cowboys Dance Hall  2540 East Abrams, Arlington.  The action starts at 5pm and tickets are $20, floor seating is $50 and ring side is $75.






Now, what I have for the Dallas people tonight..  Lamar Street Festival.  It starts at 7pm.  Get over there, enjoy food, music, art and fun!  The festival will intersect the corners of Belleview and Lamar.  This festival will cater to people with all tastes and styles so no matter what you like, you will be pleased. 

Thats all loves!!  Get out and have some fun!! Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blends Daiquiri Lounge is a cool spot!!

This place is actually more than cool its kind of awesome!  I stumbled across this place for a daiquiri and was treated to a hookah!  And I like freebies so off the top this place gets a great review!   Like all daiquiri shops they had a plethora of daiquiri flavors to pick from.  I got my usual mixture of white russian and strawberry and it was superb.  You can get your daiquiri to go or stay.  I suggest you stay because from what I heard, the food is great too.   The hookah lounge area is ducked in the back with dim lighting and multiple tv's where they played sports.  There was a large selection of flavors to pick from, but they didn't have an actual menu, however the gentlemen there let me smell each flavor to make my decision.  I think this would be a great place for a date.  Or even just hanging out.  They also had a DJ which I thought was dope.   They're located at 2810 E Trinity Mills Road in Carrollton. The store front looks humble but once you

Mav's Versus the Houston Rockets!

I'm always excited to go to a Mav's game! You have the dancers, the drum line, the kiss cam, the challenges, the giveaways, GO YOGI!   I ate there at the persistence of my date.  I told him I had only eaten breakfast.  I had these loaded nachos.  They weren't the best but they hit the spot and he ate the majority of them.  He had a hot dog also which he said sucked.  As with always..  Food at NBA games is overpriced and not the best but you know what it is going in. The lady at the security check in emptied my entire purse and I had "lady products" in there.  So I thought this was a bit rude.  The game was good at some point but the Mav's ended up losing which sucked. This was a 2nd date with this guy.  I had lunch with him on Saturday.  He was still funny but something just seemed off.  He kept bumping into me while we were walking.  He seemed a little confused about parking.  I rode with him and I was a little put off by his driving.  It

Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria/ Nice quaint spot for a first date

This friday I was amongst a group of people and a discussion came up about women who are turned off by going to a place like Applebee's for a first date because its cheap.  My offering to the discussion was that, yes Applebee's for a first date can definitely be a turn off, but that there are other places that you can go for a first date that don't necessarily have to be Capital Grill or Nobu, that will still wow a woman and make for a great first impression.  Like bistro's, or cute little family owned restaurants.  Its not always about money when wowing a woman.  Creativity is key. I went to a pizzaria on Sunday that I thought would be perfect for a first date so I thought I'd share.  It was called Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria.  Its a Brooklyn styled pizzaria and it seemed great for a first date.  Its at 4520 Frankford Rd. Suite 400 in Dallas. It seemed really intimate, unassuming, the pizza was great and they even have a tv in case you want that.  I