Skip to main content

Open Mics!!, Ninja Training, Mav's, and Live Music!!

Tonight the Dallas Mavericks take on the Lakers at 7:30pm at American Airlines Center 2500 Victory Ave, Dallas.  Www.ticketmaster.com for tickets.

Tuesdays Open Mics…

The Classical Open Mic at Buzzbrews Kitchen, which is an open mic for all classical musicians to come and flex their muscle!!  4334 Lemmon Ave.  Get there about 8pm.  Its free, unless you want to eat and have a drink or two.



Dallas Comedy House Open Mic.  2645 Commerce Street.  I would say get here at 8pm as well.  Its also free.

There’s an open mic in Burleson tonight at the Spice Rack Bar & Grill 133 S. Wilson St.  It starts at 8pm

Other fun events..

There is going to be some improv comedy at Poor Davids Pub 1313 S. Lamar St.  Dallas.  Get there about 8pm.



You can enjoy wine tasting at Two Corks and a Bottle 2800 Routh St. #140  Dallas.  It cost $5 for 5 tastes, or you could just buy some wine…

Big Mike will be in town from Houston and is performing at the Woodshed Smokehouse 3201 Riverfront Dr.  Fort Worth.  The show starts at 6pm. 

Here’s something cool!!  There will be a Ninja Night tonight at the Crow Collection of Asian Art 2010 Flora St.  Dallas from 5:30 to 6:45pm.  They will be teaching the art of self defens and Exploring various elements of the secrets of the Ninja.  Seems like a very fun couples night out.  214-979-6430 for more information.


And Delorean will be performing at club Dada 2720 Elm St.  Dallas.  Tickets are $12 to $14 and show starts at 7pm/  214-744-3232


Later Loves!!  Enjoy your Tuesday Night!!  Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blends Daiquiri Lounge is a cool spot!!

This place is actually more than cool its kind of awesome!  I stumbled across this place for a daiquiri and was treated to a hookah!  And I like freebies so off the top this place gets a great review!   Like all daiquiri shops they had a plethora of daiquiri flavors to pick from.  I got my usual mixture of white russian and strawberry and it was superb.  You can get your daiquiri to go or stay.  I suggest you stay because from what I heard, the food is great too.   The hookah lounge area is ducked in the back with dim lighting and multiple tv's where they played sports.  There was a large selection of flavors to pick from, but they didn't have an actual menu, however the gentlemen there let me smell each flavor to make my decision.  I think this would be a great place for a date.  Or even just hanging out.  They also had a DJ which I thought was dope.   They're located at 2810 E Trinity Mills Road in Carrollton. The store front looks humble but once you

Mav's Versus the Houston Rockets!

I'm always excited to go to a Mav's game! You have the dancers, the drum line, the kiss cam, the challenges, the giveaways, GO YOGI!   I ate there at the persistence of my date.  I told him I had only eaten breakfast.  I had these loaded nachos.  They weren't the best but they hit the spot and he ate the majority of them.  He had a hot dog also which he said sucked.  As with always..  Food at NBA games is overpriced and not the best but you know what it is going in. The lady at the security check in emptied my entire purse and I had "lady products" in there.  So I thought this was a bit rude.  The game was good at some point but the Mav's ended up losing which sucked. This was a 2nd date with this guy.  I had lunch with him on Saturday.  He was still funny but something just seemed off.  He kept bumping into me while we were walking.  He seemed a little confused about parking.  I rode with him and I was a little put off by his driving.  It

Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria/ Nice quaint spot for a first date

This friday I was amongst a group of people and a discussion came up about women who are turned off by going to a place like Applebee's for a first date because its cheap.  My offering to the discussion was that, yes Applebee's for a first date can definitely be a turn off, but that there are other places that you can go for a first date that don't necessarily have to be Capital Grill or Nobu, that will still wow a woman and make for a great first impression.  Like bistro's, or cute little family owned restaurants.  Its not always about money when wowing a woman.  Creativity is key. I went to a pizzaria on Sunday that I thought would be perfect for a first date so I thought I'd share.  It was called Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria.  Its a Brooklyn styled pizzaria and it seemed great for a first date.  Its at 4520 Frankford Rd. Suite 400 in Dallas. It seemed really intimate, unassuming, the pizza was great and they even have a tv in case you want that.  I