Skip to main content

Marsha Ambrosius, Common and Robert Glasper in concert, Lavell Crawford, Local Honey in Stand Up, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Wine Dinner... Lots to do tonight!!!

Marsha Ambrosius, Common and Robert Glasper will be in concert at Medusa tonight!  1930 Pacific Ave, Dallas.  Tickets will be $29.30 and doors open at 9pm!!



The Dallas Symphony Orchestra is performing “A Night at the Cotton Club” tonight at Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.  Show starts at 8pm and there actually are not many seats left...  So if you’re thinking about going I suggest getting on top of that ASAP… Search seats and prices at www.dallassymphony.com.  You can also see this tomorrow night, and Sunday night, so searching those seats may be the way to go.  The Show starts at 8pm today and 8pm tomorrow.

Rockers Jake Mai and Olivine, Item 9, and Vandfald, and Jud Block will be performing tonight at The Door, 2513 Main St.  Dallas.  9pm, $10 to get in and 21 and up only.

Funny man Lavell Crawford is going to be at the Improv in Addison tonight at 8pm and 10:30pm!  4980 Belt Line Rd. Suite 250, Addison.  Tickets are $25.  He’s very, very funny! 




Its an Acoustic Jam Session tonight at MCL Grand Theater in Lewisville!  100 Charles St.  Its free and starts at 7pm.


Nick Harless and the Harless Brothers will be at J&J’s Blues bar tonight, 937 Woodward St.  Fort Worth.  Go chill out with your love to the smooth sounds of live jazz!  Show starts at 9:30pm.


Go see the funny ladies of Local Honey tonight at the Dallas Comedy House!  2645 Commerce St.  Dallas. They go on at 9pm.  These ladies have performed and the Chicago Improv Festival, San Francisco Improv Festival, The Improv Festival in Hawaii and even the Improv Festival here in Dallas.  It cost $8 to $10 to get in.  This may be a way to go if you want some comedy tonight but don’t really want to spend the $25 per person to see Lavell at the Improv, as both shows will be funny!


Want to see Dante’s Inferno?  Its being put on tonight at the Stone Cottage Theater, 15650 Addison Rd, in Addison.  Tickets are $17 to $25 and the show starts at 8pm.


Go listen to the pop sounds of Japans Melt Banana!  They will be at Dada tonight, 2720 Elm St.  Dallas at 8pm.  It will be $14 to $17.



Pappas Bros Steakhouse is having a Holiday Wine Tasting!  10477 Lombardy Lane, Dallas!  Go eat good, sip, smell, and be merry!!

Want to sing along with a musician?  Jeff Phillips is performing tonight at Tinity Hall Irish Pub 5321 E Mockingbird Ln. #250  Dallas.  He engages his audience in his performances so it ends up being a room full of merry people having a blast!

Folk music?  Rusty Brothers and John Edward Baumann will be performing tonight at 10pm at Adair’s Saloon 2624 Commerce St.  Dallas.  Admission is free!  Go hang out, listen to good music, and have a drink or two.


Well loves, you have a lot of options for tonight…  Get out, play, relax, dance, sing, drink, laugh, and be merry!!  Xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blends Daiquiri Lounge is a cool spot!!

This place is actually more than cool its kind of awesome!  I stumbled across this place for a daiquiri and was treated to a hookah!  And I like freebies so off the top this place gets a great review!   Like all daiquiri shops they had a plethora of daiquiri flavors to pick from.  I got my usual mixture of white russian and strawberry and it was superb.  You can get your daiquiri to go or stay.  I suggest you stay because from what I heard, the food is great too.   The hookah lounge area is ducked in the back with dim lighting and multiple tv's where they played sports.  There was a large selection of flavors to pick from, but they didn't have an actual menu, however the gentlemen there let me smell each flavor to make my decision.  I think this would be a great place for a date.  Or even just hanging out.  They also had a DJ which I thought was dope.   They're located at 2810 E Trinity Mills Road in Carrollton. The store front looks humble but once you

Mav's Versus the Houston Rockets!

I'm always excited to go to a Mav's game! You have the dancers, the drum line, the kiss cam, the challenges, the giveaways, GO YOGI!   I ate there at the persistence of my date.  I told him I had only eaten breakfast.  I had these loaded nachos.  They weren't the best but they hit the spot and he ate the majority of them.  He had a hot dog also which he said sucked.  As with always..  Food at NBA games is overpriced and not the best but you know what it is going in. The lady at the security check in emptied my entire purse and I had "lady products" in there.  So I thought this was a bit rude.  The game was good at some point but the Mav's ended up losing which sucked. This was a 2nd date with this guy.  I had lunch with him on Saturday.  He was still funny but something just seemed off.  He kept bumping into me while we were walking.  He seemed a little confused about parking.  I rode with him and I was a little put off by his driving.  It

Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria/ Nice quaint spot for a first date

This friday I was amongst a group of people and a discussion came up about women who are turned off by going to a place like Applebee's for a first date because its cheap.  My offering to the discussion was that, yes Applebee's for a first date can definitely be a turn off, but that there are other places that you can go for a first date that don't necessarily have to be Capital Grill or Nobu, that will still wow a woman and make for a great first impression.  Like bistro's, or cute little family owned restaurants.  Its not always about money when wowing a woman.  Creativity is key. I went to a pizzaria on Sunday that I thought would be perfect for a first date so I thought I'd share.  It was called Angelo & Vito's Pizzaria.  Its a Brooklyn styled pizzaria and it seemed great for a first date.  Its at 4520 Frankford Rd. Suite 400 in Dallas. It seemed really intimate, unassuming, the pizza was great and they even have a tv in case you want that.  I