Skip to main content

Paint and Sip, Live Bands, Sushi, Happy Hour, Dallas Mavericks, Go Play!

The Dallas Mavericks go up against the Houston Rockets at 7:30pm at the American Airlines Center.  2500 Victory Ave., Dallas.  www.ticketmaster.com for tickets.

There is a Paint and Sip event tonight in Arlington at the Fox and the Hound, 1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd.  As with all Paint and Sip events you get Paints, Paint Brushes, a Smock and Canvas and you’re instructed by a professional artist.  The event starts at 7pm and cost $45. 



If you haven’t seen it yet, you can still go and see the beautiful displays at the Chinese Lantern Festival at Fair Park, 1200 S. Second Ave., Dallas.  $15 for adults and $10 for kids with discount code VIP2013.  Its open from 5:30pm to 9:30pm.  I think this is a great way to take a romantic stroll, or to tire out your kids!  Bundle up!

Live jazz?  Page 43 Is performing tonight at Buttons in Addison and they have half off bottles tonight as well.  Eat, drink, chill and be entertained with your boo!  15207 Addison Rd.  Get there about 7.



Tonight, you can enjoy the contemporary sounds of Bobby B and Friends at Sambuca in Uptown.  2120 McKinney Ave., Dallas.  Eat, Drink and Chill!

Fort Worth Folks, I recommend happy hour at the Sake Bombers Lounge in Blue Sushi Sake Grill.  3131 W. 7th St.  Happy Hour is from 3pm to 6:30pm.



There are all kinds of other little places around the metroplex that are pretty cool as well.  But I cant list everything.  So, if you ever need a date idea close to you and nothing on my daily list doesn’t fit what or where you are looking, feel free to email me and I will give you a suggestion!  I respond the quickest at bmhbrandiholland@yahoo.com


Go Play Loves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blends Daiquiri Lounge is a cool spot!!

This place is actually more than cool its kind of awesome!  I stumbled across this place for a daiquiri and was treated to a hookah!  And I like freebies so off the top this place gets a great review!   Like all daiquiri shops they had a plethora of daiquiri flavors to pick from.  I got my usual mixture of white russian and strawberry and it was superb.  You can get your daiquiri to go or stay.  I suggest you stay because from what I heard, the food is great too.   The hookah lounge area is ducked in the back with dim lighting and multiple tv's where they played sports.  There was a large selection of flavors to pick from, but they didn't have an actual menu, however the gentlemen there let me smell each flavor to make my decision.  I think this would be a great place for a date.  Or even just hanging out.  They also had a DJ which I thought was dope.   They're located at 2810 E Trinity Mills Road in Carrollton. The store front looks humble but once you

Mav's Versus the Houston Rockets!

I'm always excited to go to a Mav's game! You have the dancers, the drum line, the kiss cam, the challenges, the giveaways, GO YOGI!   I ate there at the persistence of my date.  I told him I had only eaten breakfast.  I had these loaded nachos.  They weren't the best but they hit the spot and he ate the majority of them.  He had a hot dog also which he said sucked.  As with always..  Food at NBA games is overpriced and not the best but you know what it is going in. The lady at the security check in emptied my entire purse and I had "lady products" in there.  So I thought this was a bit rude.  The game was good at some point but the Mav's ended up losing which sucked. This was a 2nd date with this guy.  I had lunch with him on Saturday.  He was still funny but something just seemed off.  He kept bumping into me while we were walking.  He seemed a little confused about parking.  I rode with him and I was a little put off by his driving.  It

Mia's on Lemmon! Best Mexican food I've had in a LONG time!

I should've known it was going to be good too when I walked in.  That place was packed!  My date and I only had a 10 minute wait though which was ok because we got to chat a little. The restaurant is very small and intimate.  The decor is very mexican.  Someone had a birthday and they started blinking the lights and singing happy birthday in spanish.  It was kinda fun.  The restrooms are right by the kitchen which I thought was a little odd.  But whatever.   Ok, so here is where I discuss my no longer being vegan.  I'm now plant based.  My date told me this place has good brisket tacos..  If you knew me pre vegan..  You know my weakness is brisket tacos.  And he said they had good brisket tacos and I believed that ass!  So I got them...  And they were ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING!!! OMG!!  I didn't take pictures of them as I was really into my date and wasn't thinking about grabbing my phone so here is a random pic of somebody else's brisket tacos from Mia&#